Infinite Innovations, LLC
SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST
Now hiring for a Systems Support Analyst with experience with product design and development. Experience in criminal justice and government is a strong benefit but not a requirement. The position will require technical expertise as well as soft skills as you will be interacting with customers and partners directly. The candidate will need to be a self-starter that can manage their workload and be flexible to changing priorities and initiatives. Given the diversity of our customers, the applicant should be comfortable with both the waterfall and agile approaches to project management.
- Systems analysis for existing and new systems and solutions using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Define and document business and technical requirements to assist the customer in understanding their needs and to give our developers what they need to fulfill them.
- Research and analysis of 3rd party solutions to assist in determining a customer’s requirements.
- Bridge the gap of business understanding between the customer and our developers.
- Perform GAP analysis to determine if business requirements are being met.
- Evaluate customer processes and procedures, make recommendations and deploy new approaches when applicable
- Providing support for existing customer solutions through problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Extracting data from databases for use in reports and analytics.
- Report writing and automated document authoring.
- Rapidly learning new proprietary systems and how they are used by a customer.
- Testing of developer code to find new bugs or recreate existing bugs.
- Juggling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Working well both independently and within a team.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Ability to work both remotely and within a team atmosphere.
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Systems analysis and design
- MS SQL/ MySQL
- SDLC methodologies.
- Experience creating artifacts (requirements documents, technical design documents, user manuals, etc.)
- Working in a professional environment
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree or equivalent.
- Experience with the following:
- Journal Technologies JustWare and/or eSeries products (eCourt, eProsecutor, eDefender or eProbation)
- WordPress and/ or other Web CMS’s.
- Case management, judicial, and law enforcement systems.
- Criminal justice
- Coeur d’ Alene, ID (remote office possible under specific circumstances).
- Full-time contract.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and references with a cover letter including a short intro with details regarding projects you have worked on related to the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com